1. For Ticket Collection - ibon, you can go to any 7-11 convenience store and print out your ticket collection slip. First, print out the collection fee payment slip at the ibon kiosk. Then, take your ibon slip to the cashier to collect your tickets. The collection fee for each order is NT$30. Please note that you cannot use an ibon slip that you obtained from another 7-11 store.
2. After successfully completing your payment, either by Credit Card or Bank Transfer, tixCraft will generate the ibon ticket collection information for your order. You can view the relevant information within your tixCraft account under Order History, 20 minutes after completing your payment. Note that some events will postpone their ibon ticket collection information to display closer to the event date. Please make sure to read the Collection Rules of the event that you purchased tickets for. Your ibon ticket collection information includes:
(1) Pickup serial number (Pickup S/N): 10 alphanumeric characters
(2) Pickup number (Pickup no.): 8 digits
3. How to collect your tickets at the 7-11 ibon kiosk:
(1) To start click the following on the ibon kiosk: 票券中心 (Ticket Center) → 售票系統 (Ticketing System) → 取票 (Ticket Collection) → 拓元售票系統 (tixCraft Ticketing System)
(2) Please follow the instructions on the ibon kiosk screen to enter your Pickup S/N and your Pickup No., then print out your collection fee payment slip.
(3) Give the slip to the cashier at the store counter to scan your barcode and retrieve your tickets. The fee for each order is NT$30. After paying the ticket collection fee the cashier will give you your tickets.
4. You have to complete your payment within 10 minutes after printing out your ticket collection slip. If you did not pay within that time your slip will be expired and you will need to print out a new ticket collection slip. Please wait 15 minutes before re-entering your ticket collection information on the kiosk.
5. The deadline for Ticket Collection - ibon is set at 23:59 on the event date. We recommend that you complete the ticket collection process, at the latest, a day or 2 before the event date to make sure that you can safely secure your tickets. Please note that the on-site ticket counter will not be able to provide assistance for Ticket Collection - ibon services.
6. If your order has been paid for and you did not collect your tickets before the expiry date, the tickets will be deemed as sold and refund applications will not be accepted.
7. We advise that you do not post any screenshots or photos of the content of your ibon ticket collection information. By keeping this information private you can protect your rights and interests, and avoid having your information used in a malicious manner.