1. Accessible tickets can only be purchased with a valid Taiwan Certificate of Disability of which the Validity Period of the disability certificate is still valid on the day of the event. An accompanying ticket can only be bought if the Preferential Measures for Necessary Escort on the certificate is marked.
2. For each Taiwan Certificate of Disability, only one accessible ticket and one accompanying ticket can be purchased for a single event. (Whether an accompanying ticket is allowed will be based on the requirements as stated on the disability certificate.)
3. Accessibility seats are sold in areas based on the venue's designation and cannot be booked in other areas. The wheelchair seat area is limited to one person with their wheelchair and their necessary escort. Some events may not be able to sell accessibility seats due to issues such as venue safety considerations. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.
4. Ticket purchase process for accessibility tickets:
(1) Accessible tickets are mainly purchased via fax. Please visit the event's detail page and click on the Accessibility Seats Order Form button to download the form. Complete the Accessibility Seats Order Form and submit it with a copy of your disability certificate, after the on-sale time has started, to 02-8772-9853 to purchase your accessible ticket.
(2) Once your order has been established, tixCraft will notify you via SMS to make the payment. This usually takes 5 working days after receiving your fax. If the order is not established, an SMS notification will not be sent. If the accessibility seats are sold out, an announcement will be made on the event's detail page.
(3) Please make sure to complete your payment within the specified time after receiving the SMS notification. If the payment is not made within the specified time, the order will be canceled, and your seats will not be reserved.
(4) The payment methods and ticket delivery methods are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules and Collection Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.