1. Cash Payment - FamiPort Print out your ticket payment and collection slip at the FamiPort kiosk in any FamilyMart convenience store, then pay and pick up your tickets at the cashier counter. (Please note that you cannot use a FamiPort slip that you obtained from another FamilyMart store.)
2. After successfully booking your tickets, tixCraft will generate the FamiPort ticket collection information for your order. You can view the relevant information within your tixCraft account under My Tickets, 20 minutes after booking your tickets. Your FamiPort ticket collection information includes:
(1) Pickup serial number (Pickup S/N): 10 alphanumeric characters.
(2) Pickup number (Pickup no.): 8 digits.
(3) Payment deadline: The payment deadline is usually 1 hour or 2 hours after the order has been established. The payment deadline for your order will be displayed in your My Tickets. The payment time is displayed using a 24-hour clock, therefore 10:00 would mean 10 o'clock in the morning (10 AM) and 22:00 would mean 10 o'clock at night (10 PM). The payment deadline limits are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.
(4) Total payment: It is the total amount payable for your tickets.
3. Please enter your ticket order information and print out your ticket payment and collection slip at the FamiPort kiosk in any FamilyMart convenience store before the payment deadline time that is shown in your My Tickets. Take your slip to the cashier counter to pay and collect your tickets. If you have exceeded the payment time limit, your FamiPort collection information will be void and the order will automatically be canceled.
4. How to pay for and collect your tickets at the FamilyMart FamiPort kiosk:
(1) To start click the following on the FamiPort kiosk: 票券 (Ticketing) → 售票系統 (Events) → 拓元售票系統 (tixCraft Ticketing System)
(2) Please follow the instructions on the FamiPort kiosk screen to enter your Pickup S/N and your Pickup no., then print out your ticket payment and collection slip.
3) Give the slip to the cashier at the store counter to scan your barcode, then pay and pick up your tickets. The fee for each order is NT$30.
5. You have to complete your payment within 10 minutes after printing out your ticket collection slip. If you did not pay within that time your slip will be expired and you will need to print out a new ticket collection slip. Please wait 15 minutes before re-entering your ticket collection information on the kiosk. Please note that if you exceeded the payment deadline you will not be able to print your slip at the kiosk.
6. By completing your order you agree to pay the price as specified by the transaction and you also agree to follow the rules as set out for your purchase. You cannot refuse to complete the payment for any reason. If you need a refund, please follow the refund rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for. Head over to Refund Rules to learn more.
7. We advise that you do not post any screenshots or photos of the content of your FamiPort ticket collection information. By keeping this information private you can protect your rights and interests and avoid having your information used in a malicious manner.