1. Courier/Registered Mail is limited to domestic distribution within the following areas: Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu. Unfortunately, we do not offer overseas delivery.
2. Each order can only be delivered to one address. If your tickets need to be sent to different addresses, please order your tickets separately. The delivery rules and service fee of each event are different. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules and Collection Rules of the event that you purchased tickets for.
3. For the Recipient Information the system will automatically fill in the content that you provided on your Member Profile. Before purchasing tickets, you must confirm that the member information that you provided is correct. The Recipient Information for your tickets will be based on the information in your account profile at the moment that the order is established and it cannot be modified after the order is sent.
4. The Recipient Information contains the following:
(1) Addressee's Name: We will automatically fill in the Full Name as shown on the purchaser's Member Profile. Please be sure to correctly fill in your complete name as shown on your ID/passport, if there is a dispute, this will be beneficial to assist in identity verification.
(2) Addressee's Phone Number: We will automatically fill in the Mobile Phone Number as shown on the purchaser's Member Profile.
(3) Shipping Address: We will automatically fill in the Shipping Address as shown on the purchaser's Member Profile. Please make sure that it is your real, complete, and accurate recipient address. If someone else will sign on your behalf, please make sure that they will deliver the letter to you. The following will not be accepted for delivery purposes: PO Box, Poste Restante (general delivery) address, landmarks (such as XX hotel), etc.
(4) If you need to modify your shipping address while you are in the process of booking your tickets, simply go to your Member Profile and modify your details before submitting your order. Please pay attention to the countdown time of the order when modifying your shipping address as orders that exceed the time limit will not be reserved.
(5) Once your order has been established, regardless of whether payment has been completed or not, if you modify your details in your Member Profile, the modified details will not automatically be updated to your order. The Recipient Information will be based on the details that you had in your Member Profile when you hit 'Submit' on your order and it cannot be modified after the submission step.
5. You will be notified via email after your ticket has been sent. If you do not receive your ticket within 5 working days after receiving the email notification, please get in touch by clicking on Contact Us and we'll advise you further.
6. If we are unable to deliver your tickets, your order status will automatically be converted to "Venue collection pending" / "Delivery failed - please pick up at the venue", and no secondary or other delivery services will be provided. Head over to Venue Collection to learn more. The following factors could result in failure to deliver:
(1) The name that you provided is incomplete, which makes it difficult to find you. E.g., You only filled in your last name and did not fill in your first name, or you only filled in your nickname in English or another language, etc.
(2) You filled in the wrong or incomplete address, which hinders the delivery.
(3) You are using a non-domestic address. Please note that overseas delivery services are not provided.
(4) If no one signs for the delivery or someone rejects the delivery, then the logistics company will return the package to tixCraft as undelivered.
(5) You filled in PO Box, Poste Restante (general delivery) address, landmarks (such as XX hotel), etc.
7. To allow fans to get their tickets as soon as possible, and to avoid criminal actions, tixCraft does not provide address modification after your order has been established.
8. If your delivery will be made to a company address, please ensure that the relevant receiving department will be able to deliver the letter to you. (E.g., include the company name, department name, and extension number.) If your ticket is lost due to human error at the receiving/dispatching department or if the error is caused due to personal data, we will unfortunately not be able to remediate the issue.
9. If your order has been paid for and you did not collect your tickets before the expiry date, the tickets will be deemed as sold and refund applications will not be accepted.