1. We accept credit card payments with VISA, MasterCard, and JCB. Unfortunately, we can't accept payment from American Express and Diners Club cards. For some events we accept UnionPay cards, but as it is event specific, please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for. For ease of purchasing make sure that your credit card limit is sufficient before booking your tickets.
2. We accept debit card payments with VISA, MasterCard, and JCB. For ease of purchasing please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your debit card before booking your tickets.
3. After being directed to the credit card payment page, please do not return to the previous page, or close the credit card payment page as this might cause your order to fail.
4. You have 15 minutes in which to complete your payment once you have landed on the credit card payment page. After successful payment, you will automatically be redirected back to the tixCraft website, and your order details will be displayed. You can also view your Order Status in your Order History.
5. After submitting your credit card payment, regardless of the prompt that is displayed (successful, failed, etc.), you should always refer to your Order Status under Order History in your tixCraft fan account for an accurate confirmation of whether your payment was successful or not.
(1) If the status 'Order Confirmed' is displayed, it means that your card transaction was successful.
(2) If the status 'Credit card failed' is displayed, it means that your payment has failed, and you need to go back to the event page and re-do your ticket purchase. Please note that some events will convert your payment method into Bank transfer, Cash Payment - ibon, or Case Payment - FamiPort with a specified time limit if your credit card payment failed during a specified on-sale time. Make sure to check your order information in your Order History and complete your payment before the deadline. If you have exceeded the payment time limit, your order will automatically be canceled. Available payment methods are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.
6. Some events do not accept debit cards or debit cards from the same issuing bank as the credit card options for that event. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for. Alternatively, you can confirm with the issuing bank.
7. By completing your order you agree to pay the price as specified by the transaction and you also agree to follow the rules as set out for your purchase. You cannot refuse to complete the payment for any reason. If you need a refund, please follow the refund rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for. Head over to Refund Rules to learn more.