After your order has been confirmed, you can go to your Order History to view your order details. Your order information will be kept for three months after the event date. The following fields are included in your order details:
1. Order No.: Your order no. is an 8-digit number, and it is shown in the first column. Make sure to always include your order number when you contact our customer service for assistance on your order or for any questions relating to your order.
2. Purchase Time: This shows the transaction time for a successful order.
3. Event: The following information is shown in the Event column:
(1) The basic information includes the event name, payment method, and delivery method.
(2) Before completing your payment via Bank transfer, Cash Payment - ibon, or Cash Payment - FamiPort, the payment information for your order will be displayed in red. (If the payment is not made within the specified time, the order will be canceled, and your seats will not be reserved.)
(3) After completing your payment, if you have not completed the collection process via Ticket Collection - ibon or Ticket Collection - FamiPort, the ticket collection information for your order will be displayed in red.
(4) If you selected Mobile Ticket, your QR Code mobile ticket link will be displayed here.
4. Order Status: The current status of your order will be displayed here. Below is a list of all the order statuses and what they mean:
(1) Order confirmed: Your order and/or payment for your order have been completed successfully.
(2) Payment pending: Payment for your order has not been completed yet. (If the payment is not made within the specified time, the order will be canceled, and your seats will not be reserved.)
(3) Ticket collection pending / Venue collection pending: You haven't collected your tickets yet.
(4) Delivery pending: Your order has not been shipped yet.
(5) Tickets sent / Tickets delivered: Your tickets have been sent to the logistics services or have already been delivered to you.
(6) Ticket collection completed: You already collected your tickets.
(7) Refund due to personal reasons / Refund due to non-personal reasons: Your refund request has been completed successfully. (Please note that it takes an average of 20 working days to process a refund, however it might take longer for credit card refunds as the refund time is subject to the operation time of the card issuing bank. After the refund application has been completed, it is recommended that you pay attention to your current credit card bill or the following credit card bill to reflect your refund.)
(8) Credit card processing / Credit card failed: We are currently processing your credit card payment or your credit card payment failed.
(9) Please contact our customer service: Please get in touch with our customer service team by clicking on Contact Us as soon as possible so that they can assist you. The most common problem for this could be that your payment amount was incorrect, or your order information needs to be confirmed.
5. View Details
(1) The basic order information includes the event, date and/or time, venue, seating information (area, seat, row), ticket type, ticket price, and number of tickets.
(2) If you selected Courier/Registered Mail, the recipient information will be displayed here.
(3) If you purchased real-name tickets or souvenir name tickets, the name and any other related information will be displayed here.