According to the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of China, Arts and Culture Act No. 10710128232 (revised on May 16, 2018), 'Art and Cultural Performance Ticket Standard Form Contract information that has to be recorded and information that cannot be recorded', Article 6 states that for refunds and exchanges, the organizer may choose one of the four options.
The refund rules may differ based on the event as each event may have its own specific refund rules that apply. Please head over to the event page and check out the Refund Rules to confirm whether you need to return the original ticket.
1. The following fees, that are not part of the ticket face price, are not included in the refund: system service fee, ticket handling fee, bank transfer fee, and postage fee.
2. When applying for a refund, you can choose to refund some or all of your tickets within the same order. However, if you purchased a ticket package, or used the Art Fun Vouchers (藝FUN 券) or the Sports Vouchers (動滋券) to redeem your order, you need to return the complete ticket package or the entire order. Please note that some tickets cannot be refunded as the refund processes are event specific, therefore please make sure to read the announcements of the specific event that your tickets are for.
3. After you've sent your refund application, you will not be able to adjust the number of tickets to be refunded nor cancel the refund application. Please make sure that the information on your refund application is correct before submitting it to us.
4. You can apply for a refund in the following two ways:
(1) Online Refund Application: You can use this method if you haven't collected your tickets yet. Please complete the refund application form before the refund deadline, click on [Contact Us], fill in the required fields, and upload your refund application form and any other supporting documents as an attachment and submit your request to us. You can scan or simply take a photo of your refund application form and supporting documents, but please make sure that the photo quality is legible. Please note that online refund applications will be deemed invalid for events that require the original ticket to be returned with the refund application form. Please complete your ticket collection process and then mail it to us with your application form. Note that refund processes are event specific, therefore please make sure to read the Refund Rules of the specific event that your tickets are for.
(2) Refund Application via Mail: Use this method of applying for a refund if you already collected your tickets. Please be sure to return the original ticket and the refund application form together. We suggest that you do not send your refund applications by ordinary/regular mail. Refund applications are not accepted in person. In order to avoid disputes, it must be delivered and signed by a third-party mailing system such as registered mail or courier services. Our refund receiving time is from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays.
5. Your refund will be processed as follows, based on how you paid:
(1) Payment via Credit Card: After deducting the applicable refund fees, we will refund the remaining ticket fee to the credit card that you used to make your purchase with. The refund time is subject to the operation time of the card issuing bank. After the refund application has been completed, it is recommended that you pay attention to your current credit card bill or the following credit card bill to reflect your refund.
(2) Payment via ATM Money Transfer or Convenience Store (cash): After deducting the applicable refund fees, we will refund the remaining ticket fee to your designated account. Your designated account needs to be a Taiwanese currency account with a local bank or post office in Taiwan. Please note that foreign currency accounts will not be accepted.
6. If a refund applicant sends in a refund application that does not meet the stipulated time limit for refunds, tixCraft will notify the applicant to collect their ticket(s) according to the contact information that was provided on the refund application form. If customer service fails to connect with the applicant or the applicant fails to retrieve the ticket(s), tixCraft will not be held responsible for the ticket(s). tixCraft will not be responsible for the safekeeping of tickets or any other responsibilities, and all responsibilities and consequences will be borne by the applicant.
7. Your order status will be changed to Refund due to personal reasons, 5 days after we have received your refund application. Please sign into your account on the tixCraft website and go to the Order History tab to check the status of your order. If your order status did not change, please get in touch by clicking on Contact Us to confirm that we have received your refund application. The refund processing time may take up to 20 working days (calculated from the day that we receive your refund application). Please note that credit card refund times are subject to the operation time of the card issuing bank.
8. An e-invoice will be issued for the refund fee and a text message will be sent to the mobile phone of the refund applicant. To learn more about this service please go to the following website: https://www.einvoice.nat.gov.tw/index
According to the 'Art and Cultural Performance Ticket Standard Form Contract information that has to be recorded and information that cannot be recorded' of the Ministry of Culture, tixCraft's information is as follows.
Person in charge: Jim Kotsonis
Phone: (02) 8772-9835
Address: 10th Floor, No. 270, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, Songshan District, Taipei City
Fax: (02) 8772-9853
Service hotline: (02) 8772-9835