1. Venue Collection is only available at the ticket collection counter on the event date. Ticket collection is generally open a few hours before the event's starting time but note that the start and end time for ticket collection and the service fees are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules and Collection Rules of the event that you purchased tickets for.
2. Please prepare the following information in advance when you use Venue Collection:
(1) Order number: This is shown in your tixCraft account under Order History.
(2) Ticket Collection Counter / Collection No.: This is shown in your tixCraft account under Order History. Please line up at the venue to collect your tickets. The on-site staff will guide you during this process.
(3) Original photo ID of the person who purchased the tickets: Acceptable photo ID types are limited to ID cards, health insurance cards, driver's licenses or passports. Please bring the ID card which matches the name and ID number of the order when you pick up the ticket. You only need to bring one type of photo identification, but we do recommend that you bring the one that has your most recent photo and is the most accurate representation of your current age for easier identity verification. Photocopies, screenshots of IDs, and scanned ID files will not be accepted.
(4) Some events require additional information or have specific regulations that need to be checked for on-site ticket collection. Please make sure to read the Collection Rules of the event that you purchased tickets for.
(5) You will not be able to collect your tickets if the above information is incomplete and/or we are unable to verify your identity.
3. If you do not collect your tickets on the event date, tixCraft will not take the initiative to carry out other processing. Please get in touch by clicking on Contact Us if you have any questions.
4. Once your order has been established with Venue Collection selected, you will unfortunately not be able to change your delivery method.
5. If your order has been paid for and you did not collect your tickets before the expiry date, the tickets will be deemed as sold and refund applications will not be accepted.