The tixCraft system has two ticket booking methods that you can choose from. The available ticket booking methods are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.
1. Best Available: The system will automatically assign the best available seats to you based on the area and ticket quantity that you selected. If you want to be efficient and speed up your ticket purchase, this is the best method to choose.
(1) If you choose a 'seated area', the system will find the best available consecutive seats that meet the number of seats that you selected.
(2) If you choose a 'general admission', the system will allocate the number of tickets based on the ticket quantity that you selected.
(3) Tickets for general admission do not have allocated seats. If you need to line up to enter the venue your ticket will have an allocated serial number that you need to use for the line-up. Please note that the line-up serial numbers in your order might not be consecutive numbers. When tickets are refunded, or a fan does not complete their purchase their serial number will be released, and another fan might purchase the released ticket at a later stage.
(4) If the number of available seats does not meet the number of seats that you want to purchase, or there aren't enough consecutive seats available, the system will prompt 'Not enough seats' or 'Not enough consecutive seats' etc. We recommend that you either choose a different area or adjust your ticket quantity and buy your tickets separately.
2. Pick Your Own: This will allow you to pick your own seat. If you want to be able to choose your seat by yourself or book seats that are not next to each other, this is the way to go.
(1) If you choose a 'seated area', you will be able to pick your own seat. After selecting your area, a seating chart of your selected area will be shown. Click on the seat(s) that you want, and then press Confirm Seats to finish. Please note that other fans might be selecting the same seat at the same time, therefore the success or failure of your purchase depends on the information that is displayed on your order status.
(2) Manual seat selection is not available for general admission tickets. General admission tickets will be allocated using the 'Best Available' ticket booking method.