The tixCraft system only supports online ticket purchases. Tickets cannot be purchased directly from convenience store kiosk machines. You can buy tickets using either your desktop, tablet, or mobile device by following the steps below:
1. Log in: Please note that you will only be able to start purchasing tickets on the tixCraft website after successfully verifying your mobile phone number. If you don't have an account yet you can learn more about creating a new account here.
2. Select event: Click on the event that you want to buy tickets for on the Events page. Please make sure that you have read the Event Info, Notices, Purchasing Rules, Collection Rules, and Refund Rules of the event that you want to purchase tickets for before purchasing your tickets.
3. Buy tickets: Start by clicking on the Buy Tickets button on the event page. A list with all the different events will be shown. If the event is not on sale yet a countdown timer will be displayed. You can click on the Buy Tickets button again to refresh the on-sale count down timer.
4. Start ordering: Click the Start ordering button next to the event that you would like to attend in the event list that is shown. The Start ordering button will only be shown if the event is open for sales, if the event is not on sale yet a countdown timer will be displayed. Please note that your order cannot contain tickets to different events, this rule also applies to the same event with a different date or time.
5. Seat Selection: Select your preferred ticket booking method and section. The number of remaining tickets displayed in each section is for reference only as they are constantly changing due to other fans ordering tickets at the same time. Head over to Ticket Booking Methods to learn more.
6. Select quantity: Select the ticket type and the number of tickets that you want to purchase. If you chose 'Pick Your Own' as your ticket booking method in the previous step, then the system will automatically list the number of seats that you selected as your ticket quantity. The maximum ticket purchase limit is event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for.
7. Confirm order: Select your payment method and your preferred ticket delivery method and confirm all the details of your order. If you have confirmed that all the details are correct, proceed to checkout. Note that you only have 10 minutes to complete this step, if your time expires you will need to start the process again. The payment methods and ticket delivery methods are event specific. Please make sure to read the Purchasing Rules and Collection Rules of the event that you are purchasing tickets for. Head over to Payment Methods and Ticket Collection/Delivery Methods to learn more.
8. Finish: After your order has been established, the web page will display your order information. You can also go to your Order History to view your order details. Head over to Order History to learn more.